- Every hunter shall abide with state of Minnesota Department of Natural Resources requirements and regulations.
- All hunters must sign a release form before hunting.
- Blaze orange is required in the woods. No exceptions.
- No ground swatting or shooting birds on the ground. Shooting above your shoulders or higher for the safety of the dogs.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages are allowed before or during hunting. Any misuse or over indulging is considered unacceptable behavior and will result in forfeiture of fee.
- Pineridge management will have final discretion on all decisions.
- We prefer side by side and over and under guns for safety reason.